Admin Assistant - Fixed Term to 31st January 2019
Post Title: Receptionist/Admin Assistant
Start Date: ASAP – Fixed Term Contract, in the first instance until 31st January 2019
Pay Scale: Band 4, SCP 10 - 12
Hours: 20 hour per week Monday to Friday 8.00am to 12 Noon, Term Time Only
Ellar Carr is a long-term specialist provision catering for children with significant social emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible individual who will act as a first point of contact for students, staff, parents and visitors and to work within our administration team. The role is not a typical receptionist role, as you will be required to be they eyes and ears of a fast paced environment. The safeguarding of our students is of paramount importance.
The ideal candidate will be a confident administrator who is able to multi-task and provide a high quality service to families and other visitors to the school.
The right candidate should possess:
- a keen eye for ensuring the safety of our students
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team is essential
- excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to positively to children and adults
- the ability to use relevant technology / equipment
- commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
In return, we can offer you;
- A strong, dedicated team who work exceptionally well together
- The opportunity to work in a Good Pupil Referral Unit
- Varied, challenging and rewarding work
- A commitment to your professional development
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Strong and effective multi-agency approaches
- A well informed and supportive Management Committee who reflect the enthusiasm of the school
For further information regarding the vacancy or to request an application pack, please contact Debbie Slinger in the office, or email email@example.com Visits to the school are recommended
Ellar Carr is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required. Ellar Carr was judged to be GOOD by Ofsted, November 2016 . Please note that CV’s will not be considered.
Closing Date: Thursday 6th December 2018 @ 12 Noon, shortlisting will be completed by Thursday 6th December @ 3pm Interviews: Will take place Friday 7th December 2018 AM
If you have not received an interview request by Thursday 6th 2018, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful in your application.