Wellbeing - Healthy Minds Signposting Resources for Parents/Carers, Children and their families.
Healthy Minds Signposting Resources for Parents/Carers, Children and their families.
We know that people cope with things differently, unfortunately we know that some children and adults will struggle more than others. We would like to share that there is a lot of potential support from various services in terms of mental health and well-being that adults and children can get in touch with, including the Mental Health Champions Team, who has kindly sent various information for us to share with you.
Message forwarded from Healthy Minds:
As you'll know, there are hundreds of mental health and well-being services available locally for people, but often people don't know how or where to get help, which is one of the reasons why Healthy Minds exists.
Healthy Minds has created some simple resources which signpost to key mental health and wellbeing support during covid-19 for children and adults in Bradford and Craven. I hope the documents help local schools know where to signpost pupils and parents who are struggling with their thoughts and feelings in these very anxious times. Of course, the information is also so school staff know where to get help if they need support with their wellbeing at this time.
Registered Charity: 1142357
Company Number: 07504966
- Healthy Minds children and young people.jpg
- Healthy Minds Covid-19 Signposting Sheet - image.jpg
- Healthy Minds Covid-19 Signposting Sheet.pdf
- Healthy Minds domestic abuse and violence.jpg
- Healthy Minds national support services.jpg
- Healthy Minds speak to someone.jpg
- Healthy Minds urgent help.jpg
- Healthy Minds resources and services for children and young people.pdf